Our Firm at a Glance
Carriere & Little focuses its practice solely on aviation business legal services. We devote our time, research, and skill to create and draft solutions to our clients’ aviation business needs. From the letter of intent, tax planning and ownership structuring, through the purchase of the aircraft and set up of the operational structure, to the aircraft sale and like-kind exchange — Carriere & Little provides the expertise to guide our clients from purchase to sale and everything they do in-between with aircraft.
We are pleased to provide aviation business and related legal services to a wide range of local, national, and international clients. Respecting our client’s desire for privacy regarding their business aviation dealings, we do not share client identities but can report that Carriere & Little represent the following types of clients, their principals and/or affiliates:
• Professional sports teams • Telecommunication companies
• National banking companies • Fortune 500 companies
• International real estate investors • Global energy companies
• Rocky Mountain ski resorts • Private investment companies
• Professional medical providers • FAR Part 135 certificated charter operators
Carriere & Little has closed more than 80 corporate aircraft transactions over the past twelve months and has provided the supporting regulatory, tax, and business advice necessary in each transaction. A few of our most recent transactions include:
• Acquisition of a new Global Express 6000 directly from Bombardier which included designing and implementing the ownership and operational structure for the owner.
• Export, acquisition, and import of three previously owned Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft from the European Union
• 1031 like-kind reverse exchange which included the sale of a Gulfstream 200 and the acquisition of a Dassault Falcon 2000EX
• Fractional program (NetJets, FlexJet) agreements negotiation and revisions as well as the development of the tax and ownership strategies for the fractional owners
• Sale of a Dassault Falcon 7X as a trade in for the purchase of a previously owned Global Express 6000.
• Purchase of Gulfstream 200, IVSP, V and Citation X; sales of Challenger 604s and Citation X
We provide advice and support for every aspect of your aviation business needs including: